LJUBISA SAMARZIC GUEST OF VARNA FILM FESTIVAL
Society | August 18, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Famous Serbian actor Ljubisa Samarzic will be the special guest to the `Love is Madness` film festival this year. `He is to promote his new picture `Natasha` on September 4 and will probably stay till the end of the festival`, Alexander Grozev, president of the forum, said. The film feast in Varna will start on August 31 and will end on September 6. Three new Bulgarian pictures are to have premieres in Varna: `The Devil`s Mirror`, `Fury` and `The Devil`s Tail`. Twelve productions will vie in the competition of `Love is Madness`.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Three Earthquakes Hit Northern Italy
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Large Medieval Gold Treasure Seized from Treasure Hunters in Bulgaria’s Kazanlak
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Archaeologists Find Statue of Egyptian Goddess Isis, Satyr’s Head at Roman Villa, Nymphaeum in Bulgaria’s Kasnakovo
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv to Buy Back Roman Forum of Ancient Philipopolis 15 Years after Selling It
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)