LJUBISA SAMARZIC GUEST OF VARNA FILM FESTIVAL
Society | August 18, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Famous Serbian actor Ljubisa Samarzic will be the special guest to the `Love is Madness` film festival this year. `He is to promote his new picture `Natasha` on September 4 and will probably stay till the end of the festival`, Alexander Grozev, president of the forum, said. The film feast in Varna will start on August 31 and will end on September 6. Three new Bulgarian pictures are to have premieres in Varna: `The Devil`s Mirror`, `Fury` and `The Devil`s Tail`. Twelve productions will vie in the competition of `Love is Madness`.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Antiquity, Medieval Artifacts Found by Accident Show Bulgaria’s Troyan Monastery May Be Much Older
- » Strong Snowfall and an Erupting Volcano Caused Chaos in Japan
- » Philippine Volcano Spews Lava 700 Meters into the Sky
- » A Man Lost in Vitosha Mountain was Saved
- » 4 Victims in a Collision of Airplane and Helicopter in Germany
- » Earthquake of 8.2 on the Richter Scale Shook Alaska, There is Danger of Tsunami
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)