Sofia Launches Underage Drinking Checks for New Year's
Inspections for underage drinking in restaurants and bars have started Sunday in Bulgarian capital Sofia ahead of New Year's Eve Monday.
The Sofia Town Hall Inspectorate is performing the checks on an order by mayor Yoranka Fandakova.
Inspectors will look into whether persons under 18 are consuming alcohol and whether they are out after 10 pm without a parent or a designated compainion of age, as per regulations.
Restaurant and bar owners found to be in breach will be fined BGN 300-1,500 and BGN 1,500-2,500 for a repeated occurence.
- » A 88-year-old Veteran Overcame Thugs with Knives
- » Sofia Residents Protesting Against Overdevelopment
- » 200 European Human Rights Organizations Protest in Hungary
- » Campaign for Student Candidates has Began at Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski"
- » UK's Top Hobbies
- » How to Become A Pilot of Airbus A320, The Story of a Young Bulgarian