Bulgaria's Avramova To Compete in 2nd Semi-Final at European Swimming Championships
Bulgarian swimmer Ekaterina Avramova has made it to the semi-finals of the women's 50m backstroke event at the European Short Course Championships in Chartres, France.
The 21-year-old swimmer qualified sixth fastest in 27.68.
On Thursday, Avramova reached the semi-finals of the 100m backstroke event.
Avramova improved her personal best but remained sixth in the first semi-final.
Meanwhile, Bulgaria's other representative, 24-year-old Martin Zhelev, set two new national records.
On Friday, Zhelev set a new record in the men's 50m backstroke, while on Saturday morning he topped his personal best and national record in the 100m backstroke, stopping the clock at 53.97.
Zhelev remained 33rd in the heats of the 100m backstroke and could not reach the semi-finals.
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam
- » Milan Won 3:0 Against Ludogorets in Razgrad