HEMUS AIR FOR SALE PARTLY
Business | March 11, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Hemus Air the current largest local carrier will be sold soon under so called delayed acquisition procedure, AP director Levon Hampartzumjan said. The procedure will be in two parts - 34% will be the first privatized share, later another 17% will be add.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Google Overhauls Gmail to Lure Businesses Away from Microsoft
- » Forecast: Half a Million Professionals from Third-countries will Come to Bulgaria
- » Old Buildings in the Center of Plovdiv Will be Renewed with European Funds
- » Northern Europe is Increasingly Relying on Wind Power
- » Agricultural Land Prices in Bulgaria rise 14.6% in 2017
- » Next month's pensions will be paid between May 8th and May 21st
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)