HEMUS AIR FOR SALE PARTLY
Business | March 11, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Hemus Air the current largest local carrier will be sold soon under so called delayed acquisition procedure, AP director Levon Hampartzumjan said. The procedure will be in two parts - 34% will be the first privatized share, later another 17% will be add.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » BGN 6.6 Billion is the Income from Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria in January-November 2017
- » 700 Million Worth of Investments and 2700 New Jobs for Several Months
- » Bulgaria Launched one of the Largest Agricultural Exhibitions in Europe
- » Mergermarket: Telenor Sells its Bulgarian Operator to a US Fund
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)