HEMUS AIR FOR SALE PARTLY
Business | March 11, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Hemus Air the current largest local carrier will be sold soon under so called delayed acquisition procedure, AP director Levon Hampartzumjan said. The procedure will be in two parts - 34% will be the first privatized share, later another 17% will be add.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Nebraska Department of Agriculture Announces Soybean Agreement with Bulgaria
- » Alibaba Goes Offline with $2.9 Billion Stake in China's Top Grocer
- » M7 Earthquake Triggers Tsunami Warnings For New Caledonia and Vanuatu
- » Bitcoin Hit an All-Time High Just Below $8,000
- » Black Friday This Year Will be on November 24
- » Report Describes Belene Nuclear Plant Project as Vital
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)