EUR 3.8 BLN FOR BG TRANSPORT
Business | March 12, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
EUR 3.8 Bln will be invested in transport in the next 5 years, minister Slavinski said. The programs are fully synchronized with BG negotiations to join EU, said the minister, who is repsonsible for transport & communications.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Coming Soon The New Book of Peika.bg: "Mystical Walks Around Bulgaria for Extraordinary Travelers!"
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » EP's Tajani Had Talks with Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov
- » Bulgarian Companies have a Chance to Participate in the Construction of the New Hungarian NPP
- » The US Government is Blocking the Mega-deal for Time Warner
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)