EUR 3.8 BLN FOR BG TRANSPORT
Business | March 12, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
EUR 3.8 Bln will be invested in transport in the next 5 years, minister Slavinski said. The programs are fully synchronized with BG negotiations to join EU, said the minister, who is repsonsible for transport & communications.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Dutch Company Takeaway.com Buys BGMenu for EUR 10.5 Million
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » The IMF Insists: Accelerate the Raise of Wages!
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)