KRAFT FOODS AQUIRES COFFEE PRODUCER
Business | March 12, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Kraft Foods purchased the biggest BG coffee producer Nova Brazilia. The deal, signed a month ago was oficially permitted by the Competition Commission. Nova Brazilia holds some 79,9% of coffee market in BGBusiness » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria will Host a Joint Business Forum for Foreign Trade of Japan
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Venezuela Begins Selling Oil-Backed Cryptocurrency
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU
- » Israel has Reached a Historic Deal on Egypt's Natural Gas Supply
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)