Bulgarian Singer Boyan Ivanov Passes Away
Bulgarian pop singer Boyan Ivanov passed away at the age of 68 in the city of Burgas late on Sunday.
Ivanov suffered a stroke, according to local media.
The prominent pop singer was born September 4, 1943. "The Green-Eyed Girl" (1965) was his first major hit.
Ivanov was the founder of the "Bo-Bo-Bo" vocal formation together with Boris Godzhunov and Borislav Grancharov.
The singer won various awards, including Bulgaria's "Golden Orpheus."
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92
- » Milos Forman Two-Time Oscar Winning Directo Dead At 86
- » Winnie Mandela, South African Anti-apartheid Crusader, Dies at 81
- » France to Pay National Tribute to Officer Killed in Friday Hostage Crisis
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76