Bulgarian Singer Boyan Ivanov Passes Away
Bulgarian pop singer Boyan Ivanov passed away at the age of 68 in the city of Burgas late on Sunday.
Ivanov suffered a stroke, according to local media.
The prominent pop singer was born September 4, 1943. "The Green-Eyed Girl" (1965) was his first major hit.
Ivanov was the founder of the "Bo-Bo-Bo" vocal formation together with Boris Godzhunov and Borislav Grancharov.
The singer won various awards, including Bulgaria's "Golden Orpheus."
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91