KAPUSTIN SENTENCED TO 23 Y IN PRISON
Business | March 13, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Canadian citizen Michael Kapustin was sentenced to 23 years in prison by the Sofia court. Kapustin was a CEO of Life Choice International company, declared bankrupcy a couple of years ago and then left thousands of shareholders with no savings. The court declared some $ 5 M missing in the company.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The IMF Insists: Accelerate the Raise of Wages!
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » French President Emmanuel Macron Unveils New Immigration Bill Amid Calls For Protests
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)