Police Nab Biker Who Triggered Panic in Sofia Mall
Bulgarian police authorities have arrested one of the two youngsters who recently created public disturbance by entering a Sofia mall on motor bikes.
The police have identified both bikers by looking at CCTV footage and approaching some of the youngsters' friends, local media say. A 22-year-old Sofianite has been arrested, while his 18-year-old partner is yet to be found.
On June 5, the two bikers accessed a Sofia-based mall through its underground parking lot, rode through the escalators and disappeared through the main entry, their stunt lasting approximately a minute. CCTV cameras captured the bikers but their license plates were covered.
Sofia's Traffic Police made a peculiar comment on the case, reminding that they are in charge of controlling road traffic "and not mall traffic."
A similar stunt was performed in 2010, when three bikers rode through another mall in Sofia.
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Which are the Most Dangerous and Which - the Most Attractive toys on the Market at the Moment?
- » Robbie Williams was in Intensive Care for a Week
- » Only 6% of Bulgarians Decided to Use the Opportunity to Take Out Their Insurance Online
- » Authorities have Saved Dozens of Migrants in the Aegean Sea
- » More than 71,000 Macedonians have Bulgarian Citizenship