Police Nab Biker Who Triggered Panic in Sofia Mall
Bulgarian police authorities have arrested one of the two youngsters who recently created public disturbance by entering a Sofia mall on motor bikes.
The police have identified both bikers by looking at CCTV footage and approaching some of the youngsters' friends, local media say. A 22-year-old Sofianite has been arrested, while his 18-year-old partner is yet to be found.
On June 5, the two bikers accessed a Sofia-based mall through its underground parking lot, rode through the escalators and disappeared through the main entry, their stunt lasting approximately a minute. CCTV cameras captured the bikers but their license plates were covered.
Sofia's Traffic Police made a peculiar comment on the case, reminding that they are in charge of controlling road traffic "and not mall traffic."
A similar stunt was performed in 2010, when three bikers rode through another mall in Sofia.
- » Bulgaria Honors St Theodore with Horse Racing
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution