ERICSSON PROMISED BG SUPPORT
Business | March 14, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Ericsson will be the official Bulgarian consultant for the liberalization of the local telecom market in 2002, was announced in Stockholm after BG Deputy PM P. Zhotev met K. Alsamar, Ericsson vice-president. Zhotev promised the government will support all Ericsson projects in Bulgaria.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » Environment Minister Signs Contracts for Construction of Waste Handling Plants
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » Liza Minnelli Auctions Cabaret Outfit in Huge 'Downsizing' Sale
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)