UMTS IN BULGARIA AFTER 2004
Business | March 14, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
UMTS licence will be delivered in Bulgaria after 2004, Grozdan Karadzhov, deputy-miniter of telecommunications said. Earlier the ministry announced it might be done in 2008. Now all friquenciees musy be clear until 2004 and then we need to years for the bid and the licence, Karadzhov added.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » French President Emmanuel Macron Unveils New Immigration Bill Amid Calls For Protests
- » 14,000 Cigarettes Seized in Anti-tobacco Smuggling Operations across the Country
- » Bulgaria will Host a Joint Business Forum for Foreign Trade of Japan
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)