Bulgaria Ex Regional Development Minister Dies at 56
Bulgaria's former regional development minister Valentin Tserovski, who served in the government of Simeon Saxe-Coburg, has passed away after losing his long battle with cancer, his family announced.
He was 56.
The funeral will take place on Monday, May 28.
Tserovski was born on March 20, 1956 in the Danube town of Ruse.
Before embarking on his political career he was Deputy President of the Directors' Council and Deputy Chief Executive Director of the International Insurance Company "Europe" AD (1993).
Founder and President of the Directors' Council of "Construction and Engineering Company - Sofia" AD (2001).
Tserovski was elected member of parliament in the 7th Grand National Assembly and to the 39th National Assembly. He was among the founders of the Atlantic Club in Bulgaria.
Tserovski served as Minister of Regional Development and Public Works (2002-2005).
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91