Popular Bulgarian Pop Singer Katya Filipova Dies at 63
The popular Bulgarian pop singer, Katya Filipova, passed away Sunday at the age of 63 from pulmonary embolism.
The news was reported by the Bulgarian National Radio.
Ironically enough, Filipova, who was considered one of Bulgaria greatest voices, died on her birthday.
Some of her songs such as "Unforgettable," "Good Acquaintances," and "Good Evening," have been real hits for many years.
The funeral service is scheduled for Wednesday at 12 noon at the "Saint Paraskeva" church in the capital Sofia.
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91