CHANCELLOR SCHUSSEL TO PRAISE BULGARIAN ARTIST
Society | August 11, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Famous Bulgarian artist Stoimen Stoilov displayed his consecutive exposition in one of the most interesting buildings in the Austrian capital which is cultural center of Bulgaria - the Witgenstein Home. From June 29 to July 31 the connoisseurs of the fine arts could see 81 works from the so called Viennese period of the painter. Since 1991 the Bulgarian artist lives on the bank of the Danube. Chancellor of Austria Dr Wolfgang Schussel in person opened the exhibition of oil-paintings and works on paper - drawings, collages, black and white drawings. The statesman said that he was interested in the works of the Bulgarian painter and considered it a big honour that Stoimen Stoilov has chosen to live and work in Vienna.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Weather Situation is Complicated: Snow Across the Country, Temperatures Fall
- » Bulgaria Honors St Theodore with Horse Racing
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)