CHANCELLOR SCHUSSEL TO PRAISE BULGARIAN ARTIST
Society | August 11, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Famous Bulgarian artist Stoimen Stoilov displayed his consecutive exposition in one of the most interesting buildings in the Austrian capital which is cultural center of Bulgaria - the Witgenstein Home. From June 29 to July 31 the connoisseurs of the fine arts could see 81 works from the so called Viennese period of the painter. Since 1991 the Bulgarian artist lives on the bank of the Danube. Chancellor of Austria Dr Wolfgang Schussel in person opened the exhibition of oil-paintings and works on paper - drawings, collages, black and white drawings. The statesman said that he was interested in the works of the Bulgarian painter and considered it a big honour that Stoimen Stoilov has chosen to live and work in Vienna.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 42% of Cancer Cases in the United States are due to Unhealthy Lifestyles
- » Two Children Die in a Fire in a Caravan in the Village of Shuma
- » Uber Concealed Massive Hack that Exposed data of 57m Divers and Users
- » Agung Volcano in Bali Threatens to Erupt
- » A US Military Plane with 11 People on Board has Crashed into the Philippine Sea
- » USD 473,600 for Churchill's Last Painting
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)