`WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER` BALKAN SINGERS AND DANCERS SAY
Society | August 11, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Valya Balkanska, the Biserovi sisters, Blagovest Poruzhanova, Daniela Traicheva, the Chinari folk formation, the Biseri Roma orchestra and the Romane Chihaya orchestra will perform August 11-15 at the festival venues in Sofia, Burgas and Varna. The title of the festival will be spelled out in all Balkan languages for the duration of the event. `We want to showcase the position of the peaceful residents of the Balkans regardless of their ethnic background,` said Hristo Hristov, chairman of the Printsipi foundation. He added that the idea for the fest was embraced by all the ambassadors and cultural attaches of Balkan countries.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Large Medieval Gold Treasure Seized from Treasure Hunters in Bulgaria’s Kazanlak
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Archaeologists Find Statue of Egyptian Goddess Isis, Satyr’s Head at Roman Villa, Nymphaeum in Bulgaria’s Kasnakovo
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv to Buy Back Roman Forum of Ancient Philipopolis 15 Years after Selling It
- » Archaeologists Have Discovered a Unique Statue of the Goddess Isis
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)