`WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER` BALKAN SINGERS AND DANCERS SAY
Society | August 11, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Valya Balkanska, the Biserovi sisters, Blagovest Poruzhanova, Daniela Traicheva, the Chinari folk formation, the Biseri Roma orchestra and the Romane Chihaya orchestra will perform August 11-15 at the festival venues in Sofia, Burgas and Varna. The title of the festival will be spelled out in all Balkan languages for the duration of the event. `We want to showcase the position of the peaceful residents of the Balkans regardless of their ethnic background,` said Hristo Hristov, chairman of the Printsipi foundation. He added that the idea for the fest was embraced by all the ambassadors and cultural attaches of Balkan countries.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Cruel Exploitation of Bulgarians in Germany
- » Bulgarians Honor St Anthony
- » NIMH: Sunny, Maximum Temperatures From 0-2°C in Northwestern Regions
- » Horror in Svishtov! Mother Kept her Two Mentally ill Daughters Locked for Decades
- » 10 People Died in a Crash with a Military Helicopter in Colombia
- » Bourgas Citizens Protest Against Systemic Air Pollution
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)