Bulgarian TV Celebrity Passes Away at 47
Dim Dukov, a Bulgarian hairdresser and TV celebrity, has passed away at the age of 47.
Dukov suffered from severe stomach problems and underwent two surgical interventions in January. His condition was temporarily stabilized but he succumbed early on Tuesday.
Dim Dukov started his career as a hairdresser and rose to prominence with his participation in various TV shows. He became a monk in 1999 before returning to public life several years later. In 2006, he finished 6th in Bulgaria's first VIP Brother.
Dukov was openly homosexual.
- » One More Member of Motorhead Died
- » Singer Johnny Hallyday Dies Aged 74
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies