Bulgarian TV Celebrity Passes Away at 47
Dim Dukov, a Bulgarian hairdresser and TV celebrity, has passed away at the age of 47.
Dukov suffered from severe stomach problems and underwent two surgical interventions in January. His condition was temporarily stabilized but he succumbed early on Tuesday.
Dim Dukov started his career as a hairdresser and rose to prominence with his participation in various TV shows. He became a monk in 1999 before returning to public life several years later. In 2006, he finished 6th in Bulgaria's first VIP Brother.
Dukov was openly homosexual.
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91
- » At the Age of 90, Poet John Ashbery Died