Pop Queen Whitney Houston Passes Away at 48
Prominent pop singer Whitney Houston has been found dead in the Beverly Hills Hotel, shocking the music industry on the eve of the 2012 Grammy Awards.
It was Houston's bodyguard that found her body, CNN informs.
No obvious signs of criminal intent have been registered by police officials, who are currently investigating to determine the cause of death.
The talented entertainer sold more than 170 million albums, singles and videos. She earned 30 Billboard Awards, 22 American Music Awards and two Emmy Awards, but she also struggled with addiction problems over the years.
- » One More Member of Motorhead Died
- » Singer Johnny Hallyday Dies Aged 74
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies