Merkel as Bulgaria's Guardian Angel
"When the Chancellor speaks, I listen," Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boyko Borisov declared ahead of meeting with Angela Merkel in Germany.
A truly remarkable statement from a man who would hardly listen to anyone besides God (or "the Boss" in Borisov's own words).
Alas, the average Bulgarian voters cannot even dream of being heard by their own Prime Minister. That is why many Bulgarians would really appreciate if the German Chancellor could deliver some brief messages to him:
Please stop changing your mind on every single subject more than three times each day.
Please stop with the embarrassingly inappropriate comments on subjects you know nothing about.
Good job on saying that Bulgaria "seeks to attract investors who can create jobs and increase its high-value added export-oriented production."
Now go back to work!
- » It’s March 2018, and Bulgaria Is Neither Here, Nor There, and Going Nowhere!
- » Back with Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency) 5 Years Later!
- » Boycott of Moscow's Victory Day Parade Helps New Iron Curtain Fall
- » Good Nationalists, Bad Nationalists and Pro-European Governments
- » Hypo Alpe Adria – The Final Rip-Off
- » A Caretaker Government Is Not Needed at All