Fashion Brand H&M to Open 1st Bulgaria Store in Sofia's Serdica Center
Renowned fashion brand H&M will open its first store in Bulgaria in the spring of 2012, representatives of the company have confirmed.
The first H&M store will be located in Sofia's Serdica Center shopping mall and not in The Mall, as it was initially announced in September.
H&M's Serdica Center store is also set to be the company's largest project in Bulgaria, as it considers opening several other stores in the country, dnevnik.bg informs.
In October, it was reported that H&M's Varna store will be located in the Black Sea city's Grand Mall and its area will slightly exceed 2 200 square meters.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (operating as H&M) is a Swedish retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing offerings for women, men, teenagers and children.
It has over 2,300 stores in 41 countries and as of 2011 employed around 87,000 people.
- » Serious Interest in Bulgarian Innovative Ideas at Dubai World Expo
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues
- » Sofia Airport has Returned 604 Lost Items Since the Beginning of the Year
- » Most Small Businesses do not Protect their Trade Secrets
- » Facebook Buys Weeks-Old App For Teens to be Nice to Each Other
- » Could Regulations Affect the Casino Industry in 2018