Fashion Brand H&M to Open 1st Bulgaria Store in Sofia's Serdica Center
Renowned fashion brand H&M will open its first store in Bulgaria in the spring of 2012, representatives of the company have confirmed.
The first H&M store will be located in Sofia's Serdica Center shopping mall and not in The Mall, as it was initially announced in September.
H&M's Serdica Center store is also set to be the company's largest project in Bulgaria, as it considers opening several other stores in the country, dnevnik.bg informs.
In October, it was reported that H&M's Varna store will be located in the Black Sea city's Grand Mall and its area will slightly exceed 2 200 square meters.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (operating as H&M) is a Swedish retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing offerings for women, men, teenagers and children.
It has over 2,300 stores in 41 countries and as of 2011 employed around 87,000 people.
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » About 1.2 million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria During the Winter Season
- » Germany Continues to Sell Weapons to Turkey
- » Coca-Cola Hires 130 People for its IT Center in Sofia
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia