Bulgaria's Nuclear Plant Kozloduy Holds Open Doors Day
The Bulgarian Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) in the Danube town of Kozloduy is holding Saturday an open doors day, the NPP informs.
The program includes visits of energy producing units, command rooms, demonstration of work with fire safety equipment and of the mobile lab for environmental monitoring.
The visits do not require reservations and people will be admitted by showing their ID card. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
The NPP is open for visitors between 8:30 am and 2:30 pm.
The groups will be guided by the NPP experts in order of arrival. The plant has also provided free bus transportation on the hour from the town of Kozloduy to the NPP from 8 am until 2 pm.
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia
- » New Air-Electric Line Will be Built Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » CEZ will Explore Possibilities for Bulgarian State to Participate in the Deal
- » The Ministry of Energy will Check the Heating in Pernik