Bulgaria's Nuclear Plant Kozloduy Holds Open Doors Day
The Bulgarian Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) in the Danube town of Kozloduy is holding Saturday an open doors day, the NPP informs.
The program includes visits of energy producing units, command rooms, demonstration of work with fire safety equipment and of the mobile lab for environmental monitoring.
The visits do not require reservations and people will be admitted by showing their ID card. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
The NPP is open for visitors between 8:30 am and 2:30 pm.
The groups will be guided by the NPP experts in order of arrival. The plant has also provided free bus transportation on the hour from the town of Kozloduy to the NPP from 8 am until 2 pm.
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Random Inspections Indicate Good Preparation of Network Electric Operators for the Winter
- » Just One Marine Wind Turbine Farm can Power the Whole World
- » Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
- » Europe will Receive Azerbaijani Gas in 2020
- » Gazprom does not Exclude the Possibility of Building New Gas Pipelines for Europe