Sopharma Business Towers Dubbed Sofia's New Symbols
The recently opened Sopharma business towers in Bulgaria's capital Sofia have been named the city's new symbols.
"The modern construction trends show a wish for building in harmony with the environment, an ambition for constructing "green" buildings," Boris Borisov, CEO of Sopharma properties has pointed out.
"Sopharma business towers are the first actual green buildings in Bulgaria," Borisov has added.
The buildings have been marked as "Class A" - the highest class in office and retail buildings according to European and World classifications. The Class A high-tech office buildings use the energy of the sun, wind, natural temperature of the soil and ground-water.
Sopharma Business Towers has focused on using natural light – which will be available 82% of the working time throughout the year. Even in the event of a cloudy whether, the natural light available inside is 800 lux with 500 lux needed.
Sopharma is known as one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Bulgaria.
- » 24 % of the Apartments in Sofia are Uninhabited
- » The Properties by the Sea: The Russians Leave, the Westerners Come
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » A Court in China Sells an Unfinished Skyscraper at an Auction
- » Metalworking Plant in Vidin has been Put Up For Sale for 34 Bitcoin