Kate Middleton Pregnancy Rumors Refuted
Prince William and Kate Middleton will not be having twins soon, despite rumors recently trumpeted by a US media outlet.
US Weekly had recently reported that the 29-year-old queen-to-be was pregnant with twins. "Doctors confirmed the exciting baby news exactly 100 days after the April 29 royal wedding," the weekly had claimed, citing "sources".
However, the British royal palace has decisively dismissed the information."Suffice to say that were it true, it would be us that announces it, not a gossip magazine," the couple's rep has told US Weekly.
The US tabloid has pointed out that does not mean William and Kate are not looking forward to the day they finally become parents.
Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge , both 29, have previously spoken of their desire to start a family in the future.
- » US State Vermont Legalized Marijuana
- » US Delegation in Ankara After Turkey’s Afrin Operation
- » Gas Leak in Central London Closes Train Station, Hotels Evacuated
- » Trump Signs Bill Ending Government Shutdown After 3 Days
- » Pope Apologizes to Sexual Abuse Victims for Comments that "Wounded Many"
- » Scientists Calculated when Men will Disappear