Illegal Buildings Demolished at Top Bulgarian Beach Resort
The Bulgarian authorities have demolished more than 15 illegal buildings in the country's largest and most popular summer resort Sunny Beach.
The buildings have been located mostly on the sand in the northern beach of the resort.
The action had begun precisely at midnight Monday into Tuesday, which was the deadline given to owners to remove the establishments on their own. Most, however, failed to undertake any move in that direction.
From a total of 45 illegal buildings on the northern beach only 3 had been dismantled voluntarily. Those remaining will be demolished after the end of the active season over the need to use heavy construction equipment.
- » Metalworking Plant in Vidin has been Put Up For Sale for 34 Bitcoin
- » Bulgaria Remains Among the 15 most Desirable Destinations for Buying a Second Home
- » Eurostat: 85% of Bulgarians Live in their Own Home
- » 1/3 of Homes and Apartments in Bulgaria are Uninhabited
- » First Time in Bulgaria: Residential Complex Received a Certificate for a Sustainable Building
- » Construction and the Property Market with a Serious Jump in 2017
Fancy a fuck on my slutty long time ago ex girlfriend while i sit back and watch like a dumb ass... then come to 23 Dimitar Street, Sofia. My Engerish is poor quality and need to get back to London but I have a criminal record so I cant get back in.
I should not have taken so many drugs getting high and stolen and been a shit jobless boy so now i write bad english arricles for Novinite.
Oi cunt face. I hadnt finished speaking to you. SILVIA said you were a fucking lame temper-some peace of shit and to avoid you. I think she was right. But i think we've got a few more things to go tho.
Your current address is 23 Dimitar Manov Street, Sofia, Bulgaria right?
Ill be emailing a few photos from throughout the entire year over to your email.
Cheers fuck head.