HOW TO KEEP FRESH AND FIT IN THE HEAT
Society | August 4, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
It`s completely possible to be fresh and energetic in spite of the heat. 36 degrees is the ideal temperature of water if you want to have a shower when you are hot. Replace the usual daily cream with a liquid one or use toilet milk. Put deodorant in the morning, when your skin is clean. Wash your hair after sweating or if you use hair spray, foam or gel. If you wear your shoes or sandals on bare feet, powder your shoes with talc, before putting them on. Your clothes should be made of light and natural fabrics - linen, silk, cotton. They help reduce sweating. Put ice pieces on your face if you want to keep your complexion fresh. The make-up should be removed in advance. Don`t go to sleep with soiled face. After cleaning apply a cool compress for 3-4 minutes.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv to Buy Back Roman Forum of Ancient Philipopolis 15 Years after Selling It
- » Archaeologists Have Discovered a Unique Statue of the Goddess Isis
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck
- » Discovery Networks Announced a Partnership with The Sales House in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)