HOW TO KEEP FRESH AND FIT IN THE HEAT
Society | August 4, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
It`s completely possible to be fresh and energetic in spite of the heat. 36 degrees is the ideal temperature of water if you want to have a shower when you are hot. Replace the usual daily cream with a liquid one or use toilet milk. Put deodorant in the morning, when your skin is clean. Wash your hair after sweating or if you use hair spray, foam or gel. If you wear your shoes or sandals on bare feet, powder your shoes with talc, before putting them on. Your clothes should be made of light and natural fabrics - linen, silk, cotton. They help reduce sweating. Put ice pieces on your face if you want to keep your complexion fresh. The make-up should be removed in advance. Don`t go to sleep with soiled face. After cleaning apply a cool compress for 3-4 minutes.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The $500 apple: Woman Fined For Failing to Declare Fruit She Was Given on Flight
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C
- » Earthquake of 5.1 in the Southeastern Turkish Province of Adayman, Wounded People
- » Real Summer and 31 Degrees in Bulgaria in the Coming Days
- » Fire in Karaoke Bar in Southern China Kills at least 18
- » Helicopter Made an Emergency Landing in the Yard of a Winery in Svishtov (Video)
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)