CISCO TO DELIVER EQUIPMENT FOR MF
Business | March 14, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Cisco will deliver the equipment for the Bulgarian Ministry of finance through its local partner Lirex. First stage of the project is estimated for USD 1,5 M and includes delievery, assembling, maintaince and management of the equipment for 300 customers all over the country.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » Environment Minister Signs Contracts for Construction of Waste Handling Plants
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » Liza Minnelli Auctions Cabaret Outfit in Huge 'Downsizing' Sale
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)