Prominent Bulgarian TV Critic Dies
Vasa Gancheva, a prominent Bulgarian TV critic, died Friday after a prolonged illness.
She was undergoing abdominal surgery which she did not survive, according to Stoyan Milanov, head of the reanimation unit at the Pirogov hospital in Sofia.
Gancheva was born on April 29, 1946 in Sofia.
She has worked as a film director, script writer, journalist and a TV columnist.
According to Gancheva's sister, translator and Associate Professor of Scandinavian Studies Vera Gancheva, she could not live with the corruption slander in which she was involved in the past months.
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91