2008: BULGARIA IN EU SAID DB
Business | March 11, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgaria and Romania will become members of EU not earlier than 2008, Deutsche Bank analysis said quoted by the Italian Sole 24 Ore. Turkey prospects for EU accession are of longer terms, Croatia must improve for membership in mid-terms.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Bulgarian Branch of Lidl Introduces New Kielbasa and Sausage Standards
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Removal of Illegal Establishments in Sunny Beach Continues
- » Gazprom will Build a $ 20 Billion Plant near the Baltic Sea
- » Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)