2008: BULGARIA IN EU SAID DB
Business | March 11, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgaria and Romania will become members of EU not earlier than 2008, Deutsche Bank analysis said quoted by the Italian Sole 24 Ore. Turkey prospects for EU accession are of longer terms, Croatia must improve for membership in mid-terms.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » 700 Million Worth of Investments and 2700 New Jobs for Several Months
- » Bulgaria Launched one of the Largest Agricultural Exhibitions in Europe
- » Mergermarket: Telenor Sells its Bulgarian Operator to a US Fund
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Emirates Airlines Ordered Aircrafts for USD 16 Billion
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)