2008: BULGARIA IN EU SAID DB
Business | March 11, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgaria and Romania will become members of EU not earlier than 2008, Deutsche Bank analysis said quoted by the Italian Sole 24 Ore. Turkey prospects for EU accession are of longer terms, Croatia must improve for membership in mid-terms.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bitcoin Hit an All-Time High Just Below $8,000
- » Black Friday This Year Will be on November 24
- » Report Describes Belene Nuclear Plant Project as Vital
- » President Radev: No Serious Progress on Recommendations Made in EC CVM Report
- » German Gay Film Festival Banned in Ankara
- » Proposal: BGN 510 Min Salary From January
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)