27% OF BULGARIANS IN BANKS
Business | March 11, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Only 27% of the Bulgarians have been clients of banks in 2000, a GfK survey says . The five most used banks in Bulgaria are DSK, UBB, Hebros, Bulbank, and Biohim. Only 2% of the Bulgarians think that their current financial status is better than the average financial status for the country. 54% think that the status of their families got worsen.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bitcoin Hit an All-Time High Just Below $8,000
- » Black Friday This Year Will be on November 24
- » Report Describes Belene Nuclear Plant Project as Vital
- » President Radev: No Serious Progress on Recommendations Made in EC CVM Report
- » German Gay Film Festival Banned in Ankara
- » Proposal: BGN 510 Min Salary From January
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)