27% OF BULGARIANS IN BANKS
Business | March 11, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Only 27% of the Bulgarians have been clients of banks in 2000, a GfK survey says . The five most used banks in Bulgaria are DSK, UBB, Hebros, Bulbank, and Biohim. Only 2% of the Bulgarians think that their current financial status is better than the average financial status for the country. 54% think that the status of their families got worsen.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » 21 Children Injured After School Bus Crashes into House in Germany
- » Philippines Raises Mayon Volcano Alert Level After Lava Flow
- » Bitcoin Slides 14% on Crackdown Fears, Hits 4-Week Low
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)