27% OF BULGARIANS IN BANKS
Business | March 11, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Only 27% of the Bulgarians have been clients of banks in 2000, a GfK survey says . The five most used banks in Bulgaria are DSK, UBB, Hebros, Bulbank, and Biohim. Only 2% of the Bulgarians think that their current financial status is better than the average financial status for the country. 54% think that the status of their families got worsen.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Belgian Far-Right Politician Accuses Muslims of Creating Tension
- » Turkey Insists 'Won't Stay' in Syria's Afrin
- » Bulgarians Bought Less Beer in 2017
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
- » Mostly Cloudy Today with Light Rain in Many Areas
- » An Extra Half Degree of Global Warming Could Displace 5 Million People
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)