Bulgarian Pharmaceutical Giant Sopharma with Record Profit
Bulgaria's largest pharmaceutical company Sopharma has registered its highest profit in 11 years.
In 2010, Sopharma AD had a profit of BGN 40.5 M, according to newly released company data.
Sopharma's 2010 revenues amounted to BGN 238.5 M, which is a 12% increase year-on-year.
30% of Sopharma's sales in 2010 were on Bulgaria's domestic market but the major factor for its revenue growth was its export to foreign markets which grew 19% compared with 2009.
Sopharma's 2010 gross expenditures amounted to BGN 193 M, an increase of 10% year-on-year.
Sopharma's own capital is BGN 296 M, which is a 16.6% increase in 2010 year-on-year.
In 2010, the pharmaceutical company's export to Russia increased by 20%, and to Ukraine – by 28%.
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
- » The Protection Against Hail of Farmland Increases from 25% to 90%
- » Nearly 25% Increase in the Construction Production, NSI
- » Bulgartransgaz to Acquire Assets of South Stream Bulgaria
- » U.S. to Overtake Russia as World's Biggest Oil Producer by 2019 Latest: IEA
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World