Bulgarian Pharmaceutical Giant Sopharma with Record Profit
Bulgaria's largest pharmaceutical company Sopharma has registered its highest profit in 11 years.
In 2010, Sopharma AD had a profit of BGN 40.5 M, according to newly released company data.
Sopharma's 2010 revenues amounted to BGN 238.5 M, which is a 12% increase year-on-year.
30% of Sopharma's sales in 2010 were on Bulgaria's domestic market but the major factor for its revenue growth was its export to foreign markets which grew 19% compared with 2009.
Sopharma's 2010 gross expenditures amounted to BGN 193 M, an increase of 10% year-on-year.
Sopharma's own capital is BGN 296 M, which is a 16.6% increase in 2010 year-on-year.
In 2010, the pharmaceutical company's export to Russia increased by 20%, and to Ukraine – by 28%.
- » Six Bids for Bulgaria’s Toll System to be Open Today
- » F1 Racing Track to be Build Near Burgas
- » Investments of over BGN 9.3 million in Fish Processing Plants
- » Electricity in the 1st Week of August Increased by 6% Compared to the Last Week of July
- » Repaired 10km Section of Asenovgrad-Plovdiv Road to be Ready Next Year
- » Hundreds Bulgarian Workers – Victims of Labor Exploitation Abroad