Famed Bulgarian Actor Georgi Rusev Dies at 82
Georgi Rusev, one of the most famous and beloved Bulgarian film and theater actors, has died at the age of 82.
Rusev was born in 1928 in Kostenets, Sofia District. He graduated from the Bulgarian theater academy in 1952 and started to work in theaters in Sofia and Pernik.
His movie debut was in 1966, and in the 1970s and 1980s Rusev took part in some of the most emblematic Bulgarian movies. In 2006, he received an award for his overall contribution to theater and film.
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91