New Flare of FMD Discovered in SE Bulgaria
Foot-and-mouth disease was discovered in three more villages in the southeastern Bulgarian Strandzha mountains.
Saturday it was announced that there are flares of the disease in the villages of Goliamo Bukovo, Fakia and Momina Tsarkva near the town of Sredets.
Over 350 animals in the three villages will have to be killed.
- » Nearly a Million Bulgarians have Health Problems
- » The Project for National Healthcare Card in Bulgaria is Ready
- » "Exercise in Your Town" - Sports Initiative in Sofia This Saturday
- » 46 People have Died of Measles in Romania
- » 719 Thousand Bulgarians Have no Health Insurance
- » BBC: Yulia Skripal is Conscious and Talking