New Flare of FMD Discovered in SE Bulgaria
Foot-and-mouth disease was discovered in three more villages in the southeastern Bulgarian Strandzha mountains.
Saturday it was announced that there are flares of the disease in the villages of Goliamo Bukovo, Fakia and Momina Tsarkva near the town of Sredets.
Over 350 animals in the three villages will have to be killed.
- » The Sale of 21 Tonnes of Unfit Meat has been Stopped
- » Equal Access to Medicines is a Priority for Bulgaria and the Netherlands
- » 460 000 Bulgarians Live with Diabetes
- » Decorated Cups Could be Potentially Harmful
- » Dark Chocolate is Useful for Treating High Blood Pressure
- » The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Denies that Meat with Antibiotics Reaches Consumers