Bulgaria, Serbia Ink Economic Cooperation Protocol
A bilateral protocol on economic cooperation was signed between Bulgaria and Serbia on Tuesday.
The document was inked by Bulgaria's Minister of Transport and IT Alexander Tsvetkov and Serbia 's Minister of Trade and Services Slobodan Milosavljevic. The collaboration between partner institutions from the two countries on export growth, the cooperation between small- and medium sized companies and trade chambers, as well as organizing business forums have been pointed out as its key priorities.
As for the energy sector, the construction of a gas pipeline connection between the two Balkan states has been discussed by Bulgaria's authorities and the Serbian delegation, as well the South Stream gas pipeline and Serbia's potential participation in Bulgaria's Belene Nuclear Power Plant.
On Monday, Prime Minister Mirko Cvetkovic, who is heading Serbia's official delegation and met with his Bulgarian counterpart Boyko Borisov, confirmed his country's continued interest in acquiring a share of Belene, Bulgaria's future second Nuclear Power Plant "Belene".
Serbia's Prime Minister also confirmed that is interested in the construction of the Sofia-Nis highway, in participating in the Russian-sponsored South Stream gas transit pipeline.
- » Dutch Company Takeaway.com Buys BGMenu for EUR 10.5 Million
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » The IMF Insists: Accelerate the Raise of Wages!
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018