Bulgaria, Serbia Ink Economic Cooperation Protocol
A bilateral protocol on economic cooperation was signed between Bulgaria and Serbia on Tuesday.
The document was inked by Bulgaria's Minister of Transport and IT Alexander Tsvetkov and Serbia 's Minister of Trade and Services Slobodan Milosavljevic. The collaboration between partner institutions from the two countries on export growth, the cooperation between small- and medium sized companies and trade chambers, as well as organizing business forums have been pointed out as its key priorities.
As for the energy sector, the construction of a gas pipeline connection between the two Balkan states has been discussed by Bulgaria's authorities and the Serbian delegation, as well the South Stream gas pipeline and Serbia's potential participation in Bulgaria's Belene Nuclear Power Plant.
On Monday, Prime Minister Mirko Cvetkovic, who is heading Serbia's official delegation and met with his Bulgarian counterpart Boyko Borisov, confirmed his country's continued interest in acquiring a share of Belene, Bulgaria's future second Nuclear Power Plant "Belene".
Serbia's Prime Minister also confirmed that is interested in the construction of the Sofia-Nis highway, in participating in the Russian-sponsored South Stream gas transit pipeline.
- » Free of Charge Ice Rink in Varna until mid January
- » Three Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Japan Intend to Start Production in Bulgaria
- » Metalworking Plant in Vidin has been Put Up For Sale for 34 Bitcoin
- » Chinese Companies Plan to Open Offices in Bourgas
- » Keys To Building A Successful Business
- » More Than 400 Flights Were Canceled at the Airport in Toronto, Canada Due to Heavy Snowfall