Bulgaria's Ex Energy Watchdog Chief Dies at 73
Prof. Konstantin Shushulov, former chair of Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation, has passed away in Sofia at 73 years of age as a result of a sickness.
Shushulov chaired Bulgaria's state energy watchdog for two terms – 2001-2009. In September 2009, he was replaced with the Commission's current head Angel Semerdzhiev.
In the late 1990s, Shushulov was the CEO of Bulgaria's National Electric Company NEK and the Sofia heating utility Toplofikatsiya.
Shushulov was born in Sofia in 1937. He is a professor of engineering at the Sofia Technical University and dean of the Energy Machine Building Department there.
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91