Bulgaria's Ex Energy Watchdog Chief Dies at 73
Prof. Konstantin Shushulov, former chair of Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation, has passed away in Sofia at 73 years of age as a result of a sickness.
Shushulov chaired Bulgaria's state energy watchdog for two terms – 2001-2009. In September 2009, he was replaced with the Commission's current head Angel Semerdzhiev.
In the late 1990s, Shushulov was the CEO of Bulgaria's National Electric Company NEK and the Sofia heating utility Toplofikatsiya.
Shushulov was born in Sofia in 1937. He is a professor of engineering at the Sofia Technical University and dean of the Energy Machine Building Department there.
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76
- » Givenchy, French fashion Icon, Dies Aged 91
- » The Captain of Fiorentina and the Italian National Davide Astori Died Suddenly
- » Danish Queen's Husband Prince Henrik Dies
- » Hollywood Star John Mahoney Died at the Age of 77
- » Fidel Castro's Eldest Son Commits Suicide