SCOTTISH JAZZ AT A FESTIVAL NEAR SOFIA
Society | July 28, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Scottish jazzmen play at the fourth session of the jazz festival in Bankya residential district in Sofia. Tim Garland (saxophone), Don Paterson (guitar) and Stiven Hamilton (piano) from the `Lammas` formation will appear on stage together with the Bulgarian Stoyan Yankulov. Ognyan Videv (guitar) and Georgy Angelov (percussion), as well as Borislav Yasenov (sextet) will also play in the open. Tomorrow evening the festival will be closed. Angel Zabersky Jr. (octet), John Damian (quartet from the USA) and the quartet of the famous Russian saxophonist, Igor Bootman, will take part in the night programme.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » For the next school year, half of the schools will have lockers
- » Electric pillar fell on children in Pazardzhik
- » Top Bottled Water Brands Contaminated with Plastic Particles
- » An Elderly Man Fell into an Elevator Shaft in Sofia
- » The Staff of the United Nations in Geneva on Strike Because of their Salaries
- » Bulgaria is Again the Country with the Highest Mortality Rate Across the European Union
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)