Putin Falls in Love with Bulgarian PM Borisov's Furry Gift
The Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has been captivated by his Bulgarian counterpart Boyko Borisov's gift for him Saturday - a Bulgarian Shepherd puppy.
Putin held in his arms and kissed his sweet new friend after a press conference in the Bulgarian capital Sofia, where the Russian Prime Minister is on a high-profile visit heading a delegation for key energy talks with Borisov.
"I gave the puppy to Putin as a present, I hope this typically Bulgarian breed will bring him joy," Borisov said.
The Bulgarian Prime Minister has a passion for canine pets and the Bulgarian Shepherd Dog is his favorite breed. He states that politicians should be like these dogs, explaining that a Bulgarian Shepherd is "faithful, strong, fights predators and bad people, and is a very good guard."
Another male puppy of Borisov's is reportedly being secretly trained as a gift for present US President Barack Obama.
The Bulgarian shepherd dog is a breed which originated in Bulgaria as a mountain livestock guardian dog. Karakachan dogs are large, long-haired, massive dogs with a well-developed musculature.
The Bulgarian Shepherd was recognized as a separate breed only a few months ago as a result of the Borisov-inspired efforts of the Bulgarian government.
A Photo Story of Putin with his new pet, the Bulgarian Shepherd puppy presented to him by Borisov, VIEW HERE
- » The Leaders of North and South Korea will Meet in the Military Line between the Countries
- » PM Borissov at the South-East European Cooperation Process Summit in Slovenia
- » Macron Hopes Trump Relationship can Help Make France Great Again
- » Trump Meets Macron in Washington
- » Reuters: Russia Says Trump Invited Putin to U.S. During Phone Call
- » Erdogan and Merkel Discussed Syria in a Telephone Conversation