BULGARIAN MODEL TO PERFORM AT `METROPOLITAN`
Society | July 28, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Gergana Yotova is the name of the new winner in this year`s models contest, `Metropolitan Top Model Bulgaria`. The 15-year-old girl from Shoumen triumphed on July 25 at the variety theatre in Slunchev Bryag (Sunny Beach). 29 beauties competed in a dazzling show organized by `Visage Model Group`. Last year, her sister Nadezhda also grabbed the prize and represented the country at the world finals in Beijing. There, the Bulgarian girl took the forth position among the beauties from all over the world. The same success is predicted for her junior sister Gergana, too. Members of the jury, chaired by chief manager of the `Metropolitan`, Emeryc Montfleur, were president of the `Visage` agency Evgeniya Kalkandzhieva, Darina Pavlova and Italian football player Paolo Tramedzzani.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Skype Disappears From App Stores in China
- » Snow Blocks the Turkish Capital
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People
- » LeBron James Produces an Exclusive YouTube Series (Video Trailer)
- » Archaeologists have Discovered the Earliest Known Drawings of Dogs (Video)
- » Turkish Coast Guard Rescues 6 Crewmen From Drifting Ship in Black Sea
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)