Bulgarian Virtuoso Vladimir Vladigerov Dies at 56
Prominent Bulgarian violinist, Vladimir Vladigerov, has passed away suddenly at the age of 56, Darik radio informs Wednesday.
Vladigerov, who was born in 1954, was a virtuoso violin player, coming from a family of outstanding musicians – he was the son of another exceptional violinist, Lyuben Vladigerov, and the nephew of the great composer, Pancho Vladigerov.
The funeral services are scheduled for November 7, at 1:30 pm in the "St. Sofia" church in the Bulgarian capital.
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91