UK Model Jordan Says She Wants to Adopt Disabled Bulgarian Kid
Former British glamor model Katie Price, aka Jordan, wants to adopt a Bulgarian child with special needs because of a TV report she saw a few years ago.
"There was a thing on telly about four years ago about children in Bulgaria, abandoned children. I would like to go out there and adopt a special-needs child. I feel I could cope with that - a lot of people would be scared,“ Jordan said as cited by British tabloid The Sun.
The 32-year-old former glamor model, who became famous in 2002 with her topless photos, already has one disabled son, Harvey, 8, as well as two younger kids by ex Peter Andre - Princess Tiaamii, 3, and Junior, 5.
The same article also cites her as saying that she will pose nude for Playboy once again when she turns 50.
- » Bill Gates Shares His 5 Favorite Books For 2017
- » How Much Money Earns Every Year Maraia Kerry from Her Song All I Want For Christmans Is You
- » 10 Celebs Who Were Banned in China
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to wed at Windsor Castle in May
- » Salma Hayek Enjoys having a Dog from Bulgaria
- » Hollywood Star Gerard Butler Adopted a Puppy From Bulgaria