UK Model Jordan Says She Wants to Adopt Disabled Bulgarian Kid
Former British glamor model Katie Price, aka Jordan, wants to adopt a Bulgarian child with special needs because of a TV report she saw a few years ago.
"There was a thing on telly about four years ago about children in Bulgaria, abandoned children. I would like to go out there and adopt a special-needs child. I feel I could cope with that - a lot of people would be scared,“ Jordan said as cited by British tabloid The Sun.
The 32-year-old former glamor model, who became famous in 2002 with her topless photos, already has one disabled son, Harvey, 8, as well as two younger kids by ex Peter Andre - Princess Tiaamii, 3, and Junior, 5.
The same article also cites her as saying that she will pose nude for Playboy once again when she turns 50.
- » Gucci Boss Pledges Firm to Go Fur Free in 2018
- » Dangerous Motorcycle Stunt over the Thames (Video)
- » The Cranberries Proclaimed Maxim Behar as "Sir"
- » Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins
- » Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
- » Three SkyscrapersTo Be Built in Bulgaria's Sofia