UK Model Jordan Says She Wants to Adopt Disabled Bulgarian Kid
Former British glamor model Katie Price, aka Jordan, wants to adopt a Bulgarian child with special needs because of a TV report she saw a few years ago.
"There was a thing on telly about four years ago about children in Bulgaria, abandoned children. I would like to go out there and adopt a special-needs child. I feel I could cope with that - a lot of people would be scared,“ Jordan said as cited by British tabloid The Sun.
The 32-year-old former glamor model, who became famous in 2002 with her topless photos, already has one disabled son, Harvey, 8, as well as two younger kids by ex Peter Andre - Princess Tiaamii, 3, and Junior, 5.
The same article also cites her as saying that she will pose nude for Playboy once again when she turns 50.
- » More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
- » Dospat Rescued Bears will be Sent to Greece for Readaptation (Video)
- » Flora Burgas 2018 Gathers Craftsmen, Florists, Musicians and Artists
- » Kate Middleton Gives Birth to 3rd Baby
- » Bulgarians Make a Rose Garden in London
- » 'Desperate Housewives' Actress Eva Longoria Gets Hollywood Star