Bulgaria Shuts Unit 5 of Kozloduy NPP for Repairs
One of the two functioning reactors of Bulgaria’s Kozloduy nuclear plant, Unit 5, has been turned off for its scheduled annual repairs and refueling.
The routine procedure is under the requirements of the Bulgarian Nuclear Regulation Agency, says a statement of the Kozloduy NPP.
As part of the procedure, the 1000 MW Unit 5 will be refilled with fresh nuclear fuel for its 17th round of operation, and all of its systems will be inspected.
The repairs will continued till mid June 2010. The only other functioning reactor of the Kozloduy NPP, Unit 6, is operating at 100% of capacity.
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair
- » Russia has Delivered the First Quantities of Liquefied Gas in the UK