Over 150 Experts Join Bulgaria Fifth National Spa Conference
More than 150 experts from across the country joined Bulgaria's fifth National Spa conference "Rehabilitation, balneotherapy, cosmetics“, which opened last week in the Black Sea Golden Sands resort, organizers announced.
The four-day forum traditionally took place at five-star “Helios Spa & Resort“ hotel from April 8-11 and this year was dedicated to the problems with degenerative and inflammatory diseases, strain of the limbs and the latest dermatological procedures.
Guest speakers were Dr. Wolfgang Ortner and Dr. Kurt Sklarski from Austria, Dr. Petya Pieler from Germany and Mark Rodgers from the United States.
“The hotel has the biggest and most impressive center for treatment and recovery in the country - Aphrodite Beauty Spa & Health Clinic. It has available 35 luxurious therapy rooms and provides theoretical and practical training for personnel in the field of rehabilitation, balneology and Chinese medicine,“ said Emil Iliev, an organizer of the forum.
Aphrodite Beauty Spa & Health Clinic personnel say they offer their clients a way to achieve balance between soul, spirit and body.
- » The Project for National Healthcare Card in Bulgaria is Ready
- » "Exercise in Your Town" - Sports Initiative in Sofia This Saturday
- » 46 People have Died of Measles in Romania
- » 719 Thousand Bulgarians Have no Health Insurance
- » BBC: Yulia Skripal is Conscious and Talking
- » National Blood Donation Campaign Will Take Place on the Bulgarian Palm Sunday