Bulgaria Gambling Regulator Finds Mass Casino Violations
Bulgaria’s Gambling Commission found violations of the gambling laws in over half of the casinos it inspected last month, the regulator reported Tuesday.
A total of 99 casinos were inspected in a 1 month period from February 8 – March 8, with 45 of them showing violations of the gambling laws and other irregularities.
The violations included gaming equipment and jackpot systems that were not listed in the permit for the facility and casinos allowing entry to people without requesting identity documents.
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs
- » Bulgaria Reluctant to Seek ECB Scrutiny Before Euro Entry
" Mass Casino Violations" ?
how about blatant money laundering in 99% of them...The only legit casinos in sofia is the princess/sheraton/radiison.
All others need to be shut down and prosecute the owners of these fronts...what a joke...still cant believ they get away with it when its so in the open...
Come on Boyko-get to work...