US Police Arrest Bulgarian over ATM Skimming Scam
Ivaylo Hristov, a Bulgarian man living in Ontario, has been arrested for ATM skimming after the US Secret Service busted him in Quincy, Massachusetts.
Hristov was arrested with USD 1,500 in his wallet, the Boston Herald reported Friday. He was charged with one count each of unlawful use of an ATM, false reproduction without consent, forging a credit or ATM card and larceny over USD 250.
According to police, Hristov set up an elaborate scam snatching ATM card numbers by inserting a “skimmer” device in the slot where customers insert their card.
Hristov is accused of working with accomplices using a skimmer machine across eastern Massachusetts.
- » Arrested Doctor Worked Under the Influence of Alcohol
- » California Horror Story: Thirteen Brothers and Sisters were Found Chained by their Parents in a House
- » Serbian Political Leader In Northern Kosovo Shot Dead
- » Nearly 30 Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
- » 15 were Injured in a Russian School after an Assault by Masked Men
- » Once Again a Blasted ATM in Sofia