Bulgaria PM Borisov: Kadiev Is Only Man in Socialist Party
Bulgaria's Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, has congratulated Socialist Party candidate for Sofia Mayor, Georgi Kadiev, for his courage during the election campaign.
“I want to congratulate Georgi Kadiev because he turned out to be the only real man in the BSP. Their leader Sergey Stanishev should have stood up and ran instead of hiding behind Kadiev
Shortly after it became clear that Yordanka Fandakova, the candidate of Borisov’s GERB party, got elected overwhelmingly as the new Sofia Mayor, the Prime Minister slamming Stanishev for using Kadiev as a surrogate. He also said Kadiev had put up a manly fight.
- » US Ambassador to Work on Trump Visit to Bulgaria
- » The Bulgaria 2009 Review: Elections
- » Bulgaria Ruling GERB Party Wins By-election Runoffs - Report
- » Bulgaria’s Razlog Holds Mayor By-Elections Runoff
- » Bulgaria GERB Party with Most Frugal Mayor Election Campaign
- » Bulgaria Conservative RZS Party Takes Sofia Elections to Court