Bulgaria Nuclear Plant Kozloduy Holds Open Doors Day
The Bulgarian Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) in the Danube town of Kozloduy is holding Saturday an open doors day, the NPP informs.
The program includes visits of energy producing units, command rooms, demonstration of work with fire safety equipment and of the mobile lab for environmental monitoring.
The visits to not require reservations and people will be admitted by showing their ID card. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
The groups will be guided by the NPP experts. The plant has also provided free bus transportation on the hour from the town of Kozloduy to the NPP.
- » Bulgargaz Wants to Raise the Gas Price by 3% from January
- » EUR 60 million is the Estimated Value of the Pipeline for the New Gas Connection with Greece
- » Improving Energy Efficiency is One of the Main Goals of Bulgaria
- » Denmark Passes Law that Could Ban Russian Pipeline From Going Through its Waters
- » Eurostat: Bulgarians use the Cheapest Electricity in the EU
- » Electricity will be Again Produced in Chernobyl