Body of Playboy Model Jasmine Fiore Identified through Silicone Implants
The corpse of the former Playboy model, Jasmine Fiore, has been identified through the serial number of her silicone implants.
A severely mutilated body that was discovered in a bloody suitcase in a dumpster in Buena Park, California, on August 15, 2009, has turned to belong to the swimsuit model, the LA Times reported.
Her body showed signs of horrifying violence including removal of her teeth and fingers.
The main suspect for Jasmine Fiore's murder is her husband, young millionaire Ryan Jenkins whom she married in March 2009. Their relationship is reported to have been troubled in the months after that.
In May, the family had a scandalous row as Jenkins was jealous over one of Fiore's former partners. In June, the millionaire husband was changed with domestic violence after his wife claimed he hit her; the trial had been scheduled for December 2009.
On August 13, 2009, Jenkins and Fiore registered at a hotel in San Diego, CA. The next day Jenkins checked out but Fiore never appeared again. The authorities have declared a USD 25 000 award for information that could help them arrest Jenkins.
- » Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Finally Addresses Cambridge Analytica Scandal
- » Facebook Loses Nearly $50 Billion In Value
- » French Rail Strike Turning into Major Challenge For Macron
- » Paris Mulls Free Public Transport to Reduce Pollution
- » Kosovo Оpposition Use Tear Gas to Delay Parliament Vote on Montenegro Border Deal
- » Poland Seeking Compensation for World War Two Destruction