Bulgaria New Transport Minister Vows to Restore EU Trust
Restoration of the European Union trust in Bulgaria at 100% is the top priority of the new Transport Minister, Alexandar Tsvetkov.
He will also work on the improvement of the European funds usage, and helping the business in the time of economic crisis.
"First of all, everything that have been done so far will be revise, and there are violations, certain measures will be take", Tsvetanov explained.
He emphasized that he would work on the improvement of the public transport car fleet, as he used to do in the Sofia municipality, but first he had to analyze the current condition.
- » Internet Site Launched to Help Bulgarian Voters Abroad
- » Bulgaria Supreme Court Postpones Striking Turkey Election Results
- » Bulgarian US, Turkey Ambassadors to Explain Election Violations
- » Bulgaria Ruling GERB Increases Lead ahead of Socialists - Survey
- » Bulgaria Prosecutors Find Violations in Turkey Election Sections
- » Serious Violations Found in Bulgarian Foreign Election Sections