New Bulgaria Minister: Agriculture May Be Economy's Engine
In the time of global economic crisis, agriculture may be the locomotive that will drag Bulgaria's economy.
This was stated by the new Bulgarian Agriculture Minister, Miroslav Naydenov, after he accepted the position from his predecessor, Valeri Tsvetanov.
"It is no chance that GERB put this sector among its priorities, and our task is to work for this cause. Moreover, as an administration we owe a lot the farmers", Naydenov said.
He assured that he will not conduct a cleaning of the ministry staff, but will give them three months to prove themselves as experts and specialists.
It is still not clear, how many deputies Naydenov will have. It is for sure that Preslav Borisov will be in charge of the Euro funds. The second name, discussed as a deputy, is Tsvetan Dimitrvo, who used to manage the Stock-Breading Directorate of the Agricultural Ministry.
- » Internet Site Launched to Help Bulgarian Voters Abroad
- » Bulgaria Supreme Court Postpones Striking Turkey Election Results
- » Bulgarian US, Turkey Ambassadors to Explain Election Violations
- » Bulgaria Ruling GERB Increases Lead ahead of Socialists - Survey
- » Bulgaria Prosecutors Find Violations in Turkey Election Sections
- » Serious Violations Found in Bulgarian Foreign Election Sections