Bulgaria's Thracian Golden Treasures back in Sofia from Japan Tour
Bulgaria's Thracian golden treasures are finally back in the National History Museum in Sofia after a year-and-a-half tour in Japan.
On Saturday, July 18, 2009, the impressive Thracian gold items will be on display at the National History Museum once again.
In the past, the return of the Thracian gold to Sofia brought huge number of visitors to the Museum almost immediately. The record is 45 000 visitors in one day. The Museum management has taken measures to prevent the forming of large lines of the eager visitors.
- » Silver Treasure Found near Bulgaria’s Mezdra
- » Egyptian and Czech Archaeologists have Discovered Remnants of a Temple of Ramesses II
- » Archaeologists Discovered 4,000 Years Obelisk near Cairo
- » Santa Claus' Untouched Grave May be Beneath Church in Turkey's Antalya
- » Unique Jade Amulet was Discovered in Kaliakra, Probably Made in China
- » 2 New Graves and Foundations of Buildings Marked the End of Archaeological Summer 2017