Bulgaria's Thracian Golden Treasures back in Sofia from Japan Tour
Bulgaria's Thracian golden treasures are finally back in the National History Museum in Sofia after a year-and-a-half tour in Japan.
On Saturday, July 18, 2009, the impressive Thracian gold items will be on display at the National History Museum once again.
In the past, the return of the Thracian gold to Sofia brought huge number of visitors to the Museum almost immediately. The record is 45 000 visitors in one day. The Museum management has taken measures to prevent the forming of large lines of the eager visitors.
- » The Ancient Egypt Museum in Cairo Shows the "Screaming Mummy"
- » A Tile with the Oldest Script in the World is Found Near Nova Zagora
- » Archaeologists have Discovered Ancient Facilities for Beer and Bread Production
- » Israeli Archaeologists have Discovered a 1800 Years Old Mosaic
- » Historical Mosques in Bulgaria Awaiting Restoration
- » Fortress Tower of Odessos Found by Chance in Bulgaria’s Varna Affirms Data about Odd Byzantine District Quaestura Exercitus