Madonna Cancels Marseille Concert over Collapsed Stage Accident
The US pop start Madonna has canceled her concert in the French city of Marseille after the stage on which she was supposed to perform there collapsed killing one and injuring six people.
Madonna was supposed to perform on the Velodrome Stadium in Marseille on July 19 as part of her Sticky and Sweet Tour.
Last month the organizers even lowered the ticket prices after there was not sufficient interest in the event in Marseille, the BGNES news agency reports.
On July 9, Madonna staged her first concert in France before 15 000 people in Paris.
- » After New Incident on Cyprus, EU Calls on Turkey to Rein in Naval Aggression
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
- » Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
- » Deputy Director of UNICEF Resigned Because of Obscene Remarks to Women
- » An Armed Sheriff did not Help in the Shooting at a High School in the US