Madonna Cancels Marseille Concert over Collapsed Stage Accident
The US pop start Madonna has canceled her concert in the French city of Marseille after the stage on which she was supposed to perform there collapsed killing one and injuring six people.
Madonna was supposed to perform on the Velodrome Stadium in Marseille on July 19 as part of her Sticky and Sweet Tour.
Last month the organizers even lowered the ticket prices after there was not sufficient interest in the event in Marseille, the BGNES news agency reports.
On July 9, Madonna staged her first concert in France before 15 000 people in Paris.
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela
- » Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich has to Prove the Origin of his Money to Obtain a British Visa