Bulgaria Kozloduy NPP Has BGN 71 M Profit for 2008
The Bulgarian Kozloduy nuclear power plant made a profit of BGN 71 M for 2008 which is a 22 time increase year-on-year.
The total sales of the power plant increased by 31,6% in the same period year-on-year, reaching BGN 788 M, the company's press office announced.
Kozloduy NPP's assets are totaling BGN 1,83 B, while the own capital is BGN 1,16 B. The non-circulating assets are BGN 546 M, and the circulating assets are estimated to be BGN 130 M.
In 2008, the power plant has paid BGN 115,7 M for nuclear fuel, compared to BGN 89,4 M in 2007.
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia
- » New Air-Electric Line Will be Built Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » CEZ will Explore Possibilities for Bulgarian State to Participate in the Deal
- » The Ministry of Energy will Check the Heating in Pernik