Bulgaria Kozloduy NPP Has BGN 71 M Profit for 2008
The Bulgarian Kozloduy nuclear power plant made a profit of BGN 71 M for 2008 which is a 22 time increase year-on-year.
The total sales of the power plant increased by 31,6% in the same period year-on-year, reaching BGN 788 M, the company's press office announced.
Kozloduy NPP's assets are totaling BGN 1,83 B, while the own capital is BGN 1,16 B. The non-circulating assets are BGN 546 M, and the circulating assets are estimated to be BGN 130 M.
In 2008, the power plant has paid BGN 115,7 M for nuclear fuel, compared to BGN 89,4 M in 2007.
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Random Inspections Indicate Good Preparation of Network Electric Operators for the Winter
- » Just One Marine Wind Turbine Farm can Power the Whole World
- » Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
- » Europe will Receive Azerbaijani Gas in 2020
- » Gazprom does not Exclude the Possibility of Building New Gas Pipelines for Europe